A unique opportunity has arisen to join us. As fast paced and growing IT Software consultancy we are seeking an administrative personal assistant to the Managing Director to carry out the following tasks:
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- acting as phone reception
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, controlling access to the Managing Director
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing Salesforce database and computer + paper filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- peparing quotations and other documents such as NDA’s etc
- collating and filing expenses
- maintaining simple spreadsheets
- basic book keeping
- chasing unpaid invoices
- miscellaneous tasks to support the Managing Director, e.g. conducting research & any other business tasks the Managing Director requires assistance with.
The ideal candidate will have good computer literacy and the ability to pick up new computer systems / software packages to an intermediate level. The candidate should be personable and comfortable speaking with prospects and clients on the phone. It goes without saying, the candiate must be well organised.
This is a part time roll and hours can be flexible to suit any childcare / school runs needs. The role will be mainly office based but there will be the ability to work from home regularly once fully trained / up and running.
£20,000/yr – £25,000/yr – Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.