What sorts of information do we collect?
We may collect, store and/or use the following kinds of personal information:
(1) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
(2) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter;
(3) any other information that you choose to send to us;
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
(1) administer the website;
(2) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(3) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(4) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(5) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(6) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(7) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
(8) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
(9) keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
We will not – without your express consent – provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
(1) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(2) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(3) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(4) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
(5) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
(1) We will take reasonable, technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
(2) We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers.
(3) However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by contacting us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below.. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party links
The website contains links to other websites. We’re not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
List the third party links and cookies you use and why you use them.
|Google Analytics||Check stats & improve service|
|Lead Forensics||Identify business prospects & clients and their specific interest with relation to our products and services|
You have the right to rectification of your data in most circumstances. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. If it cannot be updated we will let you know.